My work history
Handling full operational and marketing activities including marketing management, human resources, accounting and business development; Brand management including market positioning, corporate identity, website and marketing materials creation:
- Building Vera Clinic brand identity, vision, mission, and corporate structure.
- Developing marketing strategy in line with its objectives & positioning goals.
- Monitoring market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key niches in the market.
- Overseeing marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with corporate strategy.
- Implementing ZOHO CRM system to manage the clinic leads and the sales process, and getting the most from our leads database.
- Website and social media management through website creation and update (using CMS), social media content management and campaigns analysis.
- Planning & implementation of monthly promotional campaigns on Facebook, Instagram and Google Adwords.
- Measuring and reporting performance of all marketing campaigns, and assessing against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Setting up clinic’s price list and packages after implementing competitive analysis research and positioning the brand in the market.
Founding Aga Property was a task that I did take personally, considering each and every step of the road as an important proof to what I have achieved through my journey as an Entrepreneur and a Marketer. My tasks were – but not limited to – :
- Building AGA Property identity in accordance to my mission, vision and corporate structure.
- Developing a marketing strategy to fit in the vast real estate market in Turkey.
- Building the company personnel and hand picking appropriate talent to ensure the smooth launch with the help of qualified staff.
- Identifying the competition and adjusting the marketing and company policy in accordance to the market demands.
- CRM and Zoho implementation and training.
- Website and Social Media Management.
- Managing the marketing campaigns on all marketing platforms (Facebook, Google…etc.)
- Analysis of performance reports of marketing campaigns and ROI to fit with the company’s vision and mission.
Syrian Forum is a consortium of non-profit organizations that started activities in 2011. It is registered in Turkey with partners in Austria, the United States and Qatar. Consisting of 6 specialized organizations with a total of 964 team members. Working through 15 offices located in Syria, Turkey, Austria, the United States, Qatar and an upcoming office in Jordan.
As a Media and Communication manager, I was responsible for managing all internal and external communications for the Syrian forum and its 6 organization and ensuring its messages are consistent.
- Leading the re-branding process and building brand identity, vision, mission, and corporate structure for the SF and its 6 organizations.
- Developing an integrated communications strategy for PR, Marketing and Online.
- Implementing communications plans to increase brand awareness and recognition for the organization.
- Developing relationships with key media to secure and grow media coverage both online and offline.
- Writing press releases for local and national media.
- Adapting press releases for international syndication ensuring stories translate to differing international markets.
- Monitoring press stories relating to the SF and its brand and maximizing opportunities for positive PR and playing down any negative PR.
- Collating and analyzing current communications and messages and ensuring consistency.
- Communicating brand to internal customers and board members.
- Overseeing the annual communications budget and ensuring its use is fully maximized.
Dubarah is a global network that bridges Syrian refugees’ problems with solutions, operates in 15 countries with over than 180K volunteers working to support refugees at any necessity and level. As many Syrians were forced to leave Syria and take decision of asylum and immigration in countries they have never visited, it was a must to have a network which addresses their needs and provide them with help & support in those countries to be able to continue their lives. in 2014 Dubarah rewarded as Ashoka fellow.
Managed the Marketing team, prepared monthly / annual media plans, placed ads within budgets, monitored & reviewed effectiveness of media plans / ads by following-up with all branches on a daily basis; followed-up with the video department for updates and review quality of videos before placing in different branches; followed-up on renewal of MOH approvals for various ads.
- Established the digital marketing department and do the Google advertising, Facebook ads, tracking online response and preparing online newsletters
- Developed marketing plans for a new branch in Dubai Marina
- Launched the video department and run testimonials project
- Launched the Emailers project for all existing databases and monthly newsletter
- Implemented and developed marketing strategic plans and prepared cost allocations on total spends; liaised with the Accounts department for payments
- Created competitive analysis reports
Coordinated various marketing activities right from designing ads through publishing them in difference magazines & media channels; tracked marketing activities and implemented new strategies to enhance effectiveness of the same; handled all PR activities and coordinated with different media agencies; managed all video production activities and prepared video testimonials for the hospital and its clinics.
Updated the website for all full-time as well as visiting doctors; updated and distributed the medical directory
Booked & sent artworks with publications and managed editorials with publications